Planning for ARCHIBUS Nexus 2018 is already in full swing. One of the features of the Nexus Conference is the opportunity for ARCHIBUS Users, Partners and those involved in Research to present their success stories.
In this blog we have covered some of the presentation highlights from Nexus 2017, which involved representatives from our EMEA community. University of Worcester and ISEP are notable examples. What’s more there has always been a substantial representation from our region at Nexus, both in the plenary and conference sessions.
We need to keep up this fine record!
ARCHIBUS Nexus 2018 Speaking Opportunities
Nexus can provide a platform for you to share experiences with a global audience. This could be about your achievements, your innovative approach to implementing technology, or your research work.
In previous years the conference concurrent sessions have been organised around specific themes. 2018 will be no different.
Themes with sample topics are as follows:
Areas of focus this year with sample topics, include:
Business & IT Alignment
- How you developed a roadmap for your business to use technology to meet you goals.
- Providing frameworks to improve governance, reporting, and the management of risk and compliance in your organisations
- Drive your strategy through the use of data, information and business intelligence.
Digital Facilities Management
- Use real-time utilization and consumption data to optimise maintenance and help manage asset life cycles.
- Automate diagnosis and troubleshooting to increase up-time and efficiency
- Manage and optimise your entire capital asset portfolio
- Connect and integrate systems to take advantage predictive platforms. Examples include smart infrastructure and the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Deliver secure, real-time data from smart devices to empower people to seamlessly manage their lives and work
- Develop smart service environments to meet new workforce demands
- Optimise your real estate and space portfolio to match current and future space needs
- Deploy wellbeing and wellness strategies to attract and retain talent
If presenting is not for you then participation and sharing can take a different form. For instance, you could participate in a Center of Excellence industry session, or sit at the Experts Meeting Corner to exchange ideas and success stories.
ARCHIBUS Nexus will take place at the Boston Marriott Copley Place, Boston, Massachusetts, USA, from April 8th – 11th 2018
The call for presentations is active now. Sign up today!